D24568: Provide clang-format target with a KDE Frameworks style file

Christoph Cullmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 17 12:05:24 GMT 2019

cullmann added reviewers: broulik, davidedmundson.
cullmann added a comment.

  For the lambda issue, I think we can add:

    # keep lambda formatting multi-line if not empty
    AllowShortLambdasOnASingleLine: Empty

  see https://clang.llvm.org/docs/ClangFormatStyleOptions.html

  That fixes for me the issue with the collapsed lambda.

  For the comments, as said, we can remove

    AlignTrailingComments: true

  For the generic issue of stuff folded in one line, one can play with the ColumnLimit, but as said, that will still arbitrarily pack stuff as long as it fits the limit.

  Kai, could you try the two changes (for lambda and comments) by just temporarily changing that in the .clang-format file locally and rerunning make clang-format?

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D24568