D22699: Support passing target to ecm_qt_declare_logging_category

Daan De Meyer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 23 22:51:16 BST 2019

daandemeyer added a comment.

  I'm not sure if its beneficial to use `cmake_parse_arguments` here. It seems like it would make the macro harder to understand compared to the current change. I'm also not entirely sure how it would work? I haven't worked with `cmake_parse_arguments` before.

  The only thing that might cause issues with the current change is that passing a target that doesn't exist will not fail but instead just create a new list variable (although that's also the case without the change since you can pass wrong list variables to the macro and it wouldn't notice).

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D22699