D16894: [ECM] use a macro to add compiler flags conditionally

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 27 19:00:01 GMT 2019

dfaure added a comment.

  This makes sense to me. Just the name "SUPPORTED_IF" is strange, when reading that, one thinks "well, if we know the compiler flag is supported, why are we testing that it is?". I think this should be something like TRY_IF.
  Then it's clearer that no harm will occur if we set a too low compiler version after TRY_IF, it's just an optimization to avoid e.g. testing all gcc flags on MSVC and vice-versa.

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D16894