ECM license text

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Mon Aug 22 21:56:54 UTC 2016

Would anyone mind if I went through all the ECM files and replaced

"
# Distributed under the OSI-approved BSD License (the "License");
# see accompanying file COPYING-CMAKE-SCRIPTS for details.
#
# This software is distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the
# implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
# See the License for more information.
#=============================================================================
# (To distribute this file outside of extra-cmake-modules, substitute the full
#  License text for the above reference.)
"

with

"
# 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the copyright
#    notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
# 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the copyright
#    notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
#    documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
# 3. The name of the author may not be used to endorse or promote products
#    derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
#
# THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR
# IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
# OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
# IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
# INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT
# NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
# DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY
# THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
# (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF
# THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
"

The reason is because I am using some ECM stuff in non-KDE projects and it's a pain
to replace the text in the copied files.  I'd rather have it done once and for all
in the real ECM package and this way I won't forget to replace the text as required.

-Allen