Severe behavioural change regressions in release branch

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sun Oct 26 18:13:07 UTC 2014

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 6:24 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi guys, what's the status of this?

Hi Albert,

I'm waiting for the fixes for this issue, in particular
http://www.cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commit;h=5f414cefb6524d26329484b296004e3c2d97ec4f
to land in 'release'.

Once that happens i'll rebuild CMake on the CI system and rebuild all
Frameworks to get the system back into working order.

> As far as i can see it's still unresolved since kcoreaddons is installing much
> fewer headers than it used to
>
> http://build.kde.org/job/kcoreaddons_master_qt5/153/console
>   vs
> http://build.kde.org/job/kcoreaddons_master_qt5/152/console
>
> Do you think it's a valid case to autotest?

I believe tests have now been added to CMake to test for this issue.

> Cheers,
>   Albert

Thanks,
Ben