debugfull & clang/ccache

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Mon Jul 15 08:52:54 UTC 2013

Hey guys,

the handling of CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debugfull in FindKDE4Internal.cmake is
guarded by `if (CMAKE_COMPILER_IS_GNUCXX)` so it won't work if you use clang.
It gets worse if you use ccache as well, i.e. via

export CC="ccache /usr/bin/clang -Qunused-arguments"
export CXX="ccache /usr/bin/clang++ -Qunused-arguments"

Then probably cmake won't even figure out I'm actually using clang, no?

So... how is this supposed to be handled? Btw, just using Debug as build type
workse "fine".

Cheers

PS: please CC me, I'm not registered to this list. Thanks!
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de