Anything left to do in CMake ?

Yury G. Kudryashov urkud.urkud at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 07:41:33 UTC 2012

Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think things are looking quite good, and we got most of the things we
> wanted to get into cmake in.
I think that we need dependent Export sets support.

Example: strigi.
The project consists of several repos. You can either build these repos one
by one, or download all using "meta" repo, and build the whole package.

I think that each component (libstreamanalyzer etc.) should install its own
Export file. But if you build the whole project, you get a library in export
B that depends on a library in export A.
--
Yury G. Kudryashov,
mailto: urkud at mccme.ru