Anything left to do in CMake ?

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sat Mar 10 15:25:57 UTC 2012

Hi,

I think things are looking quite good, and we got most of the things we wanted
to get into cmake in.

Is something still left which should go into cmake ?

* I'll try to get improved support for COMPONENTS in find_package() still into
2.8.8.

* maybe FindLibLZMA.cmake

* Anything else ?

I would like to freeze the require cmake version better sooner than later.
(if we find out that we have to increase it once more before the first
frameworks release later on because something was missing this will still be
possible).
With a frozen cmake version, we can start to document things better and I can
put more focus on stuff which is not cmake, i.e. extra-cmake-modules, Qt5, KDE
frameworks etc.