hidden visibility

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Fri Feb 17 17:35:07 UTC 2012

On Friday 17 February 2012, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> I'm not quite sure in the code above in which cases there is a "bad
> allocator", and whether "-Werror=return-type -fvisibility-inlines-hidden"
> is something everybody should do or not.
>
> Alex

Two hints: in cmake master the compiler version is detected automatically, the
result is put in CMAKE_[C|CXX]_COMPILER_VERSION. Maybe you can just use this.

Also, instead of

get_filename_component(_GENERATE_EXPORT_HEADER_MODULE_DIR
                       "${CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_FILE}" PATH)

since cmake 2.8.3 or so, you can simply do

set(_GENERATE_EXPORT_HEADER_MODULE_DIR
    "${CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_DIR}")