TestCocoon support for KDE build system

Sébastien Fricker sebastien.fricker at testcocoon.org
Mon Sep 19 07:37:07 UTC 2011

Just some remarks:
 1) set_target_properties(foo PROPERTIES VERSION ... SOVERSION ...)
 The problem is due to the fact that the CMAke create a link  of the .so
 to a library name containing a version number (.so.x.y.z).
 Unfortunately the .so.csmes file which contains the coverage
 information is not copied to .so.x.y.z.csmes.
 So here we need to extend CMake scripts.

 2) Concerning plugins.
 I'm working to get a better plugin support into TestCocoon. Under
 better I mean that it should work without or at least with less user
 code. So be patient concerning this point.

 3) There is a problem with file inclusion/exclusion of the
 instrumentation. I did not investigate this point yet.

In my opinion we should first finish the investigation phase on grantlee
and correct (in CMake or in TestCocoon) everything what would block the
acceptance. After we can work on providing an easy integration for all
KDE-Projects or on a CDash integration.

--
Sébastien Fricker - http://www.testcocoon.org