kactivities: Could not find parser plugin for encoding trig

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Mon Nov 14 16:38:20 UTC 2011

Hi,

(I am not subscribed, so please CC me)

I am trying to build KDE from trunk. KActivities however refuses to build here.
The error message is
    Could not find parser plugin for encoding trig

Some research led to several threads. In one, the problem was gone after
removing the build dir. Not for me.

Another thread suggested, that maybe the raptor package was not build with
the TriG parster enabled. I do not know how to check for that. Can anyone
give me a hint in the right direction here?

However, the main reason why I post to this list is that kactivities fails at
build time. Can this not be caught by CMake? A CMake error message
may be more helpful than the error above.

Thanks and regards
Frederik