Issue with cmake 2.8.6 & set_source_files_properties

Christophe Giboudeaux cgiboudeaux at gmx.com
Sun Nov 13 22:01:46 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'd like to get rid of the FindQt4.cmake we have in Akonadi in order to use the QT_USE_IMPORTED_TARGETS option but I encounter a build issue without it.

in server/CMakeLists.txt, there's this line:
set_source_files_properties(src/nepomuk/org.kde.nepomuk.QueryService.xml PROPERTIES INCLUDE "dbusoperators.h") followed by
qt4_add_dbus_interface(libakonadiprivate_SRCS src/nepomuk/org.kde.nepomuk.QueryService.xml queryserviceinterface)

With the local FindQt4, the file is correctly generated, the queryserviceinterface.h file has a #include "dbusoperators.h" line
However, without this file, this include line is missing in the generated file (using CMake 2.8.6).

The cmake 2.8 doc states that "Unrecognized properties are ignored", so, what is the correct way to have a working generated file for both cmake 2.8 & 2.6 ?

Christophe