openssl cmake module

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Wed May 4 21:50:45 CEST 2011

On Tuesday 03 May 2011, matthias sweertvaegher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 7:56 PM, matthias sweertvaegher
>
> <matthias.sweertvaegher at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 12:40 AM, Raphael Kubo da Costa
> >
> > <kubito at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Matthias, your turn to say you're still there :)
> >
> > yes, I realize.. :) thanks for looking into the issue, Alex; and
> > thanks for reminding me Raphael ;)
> >
> > I have briefly taken a look but I run into trouble when running cmake
> > (after upgrading my cmake from 2.8.1 to 2.8.4), so I need more time to
> > investigate. I report back to you next week with more info. I am still
> > on kde 4.4.4 here, so I might have to upgrade kde as well, i guess.
> >
> > cheers
> > matthias
>
> I have tested with the 2.8.4 version of FindOpenSSL.cmake and it
> works, but did you want me to downgrade to cmake 2.6.4 somehow? That

KDE requires CMake 2.6.4.
So, you replaced the FindOpenSSL.cmake in kdelibs/cmake/modules/ with the one
from CMake 2.8.4, right ?

Which version of CMake did you use ?
It must be tested with CMake 2.6.4.
You can get it simply from here:
http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.6/cmake-2.6.4-Linux-i386.tar.gz
unpack it e.g. into /opt/, and then use this cmake by calling it with its full
path on a fresh build tree.

If that works, then it's good :-)

You are testing this under Linux, right ?