[Kde-bindings] Re: Review Request: Make SIP files install dir relative to CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX

Artem Serebriyskiy v.for.vandal at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 23:59:13 CEST 2011

The problem I am trying to solve is that pykde4 tries to install SIP files
into /usr/share/sip/PyKDE4  no matter what install prefix I use. This:
1. interferes( possibly ) with my system-wide installed python-kde.
2. require root privileges, which my developer user ( I use another user for
developing KDE ) doesn't have.

By the way, I would like someone to test this patch more accurately. In my
enviroment , with or without this patch pykde4 doesn't works ( it passes
importTest, but fails any script that really uses PyKDE4). So, I can't do a
real testing.

--
Sincerely yours,
Artem Serebriyskiy