qt_phonon.pri and QMAKESPEC

Michael Jansen kde at michael-jansen.biz
Wed Feb 16 17:11:05 CET 2011

> > For now i make the phonon install that file into the phonon prefix where
> > it will be forgotten and without effect in build-tool.
>
> Let packagers include rev. 210726453ff3ca0f16f036683e17097e1b62d458 from qt
> master tree. This makes qt load all modules from QMAKEPATH. I should've
> written here after this merge request was accepted.

I guess it is time for the drawing board again. dfaure just commented out the
cmake code for the installation of the file. Because of

http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-12698

If you (or someone else) reenables the installation in future please follow
those two rules:

1. Only do it for qt version that support that feature.
2. Respect the CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX. If necessary print out a HINT what is
needed to make it work from that location (setting QMAKE<WHATEVER> var for
example).
3. Make sure that bug does not reappear.

Mike