Debian multiarch library directories

Sune Vuorela sune at debian.org
Tue Dec 13 21:35:10 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 13 December 2011 22:20:37 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Monday 12 December 2011, Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> > > Great. I will try to answer your questions brief, but exact.
> >
> > Thanks, perfect answers :-)
>
> Still one more:
> can you please verify that ${CMAKE_LIBRARY_ARCHITECTURE} contains the
> tuple, e.g. "i386-linux-gnu" ?

Sure looks like it:

/tmp$ cat CMakeLists.txt && echo "------" && cmake .
message(${CMAKE_LIBRARY_ARCHITECTURE})
------
-- The C compiler identification is GNU
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/lib/ccache/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/lib/ccache/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/lib/ccache/c++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/lib/ccache/c++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
i386-linux-gnu
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /tmp

/Sune
--
Genius, I'm not able to telnet on a RAM utility, how does it work?

You must mount the jumper for linking the board.