SuperBuildOptions.cmake location

Valentin Rusu kde at rusu.info
Mon Aug 22 17:51:11 UTC 2011

On 08/21/2011 05:12 PM, Allen Winter wrote:
> How about if we put GlobalSuperBuildOptions.cmake in $HOME?
> Then it doesn't need to clutter the git repo if we make personal changes there.
Well, I'm not a big fan of this. Letting it in the local clone will
allow to have several clones, each with it's own prefix and global settings.
> also I'm not sure if we need the project specific build options file.
> if people need to modify options per project, shouldn't that be
> done by setting SB_OPTION_<ProjectName> in the GlobalSuperBuildOptions?
I'd prefer to have SB_OPTION_<ProjectName> customized in the
corresponding directory, to have all project related stuff under one
directory.

--
Valentin Rusu (IRC valir, KDE vrusu)
KSecretsService (former KSecretService, KWallet replacement)