SuperBuildOptions.cmake location

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sun Aug 21 15:12:57 UTC 2011

On Thursday 18 August 2011 6:12:34 PM Valentin Rusu wrote:
> On 08/18/2011 12:49 AM, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> >
> > > I'd go for ProjectSuperBuildOptions.cmake in the project's child
> >
> > > directory and GlobalSuperBuildOptions.cmake in the main directory.
> >
> > > If you agree, I could commit this :
> >

> > > include(../GlobalSuperBuildOptions.cmake OPTIONAL)
> >
> > > include(ProjectSuperBuildOptions.cmake OPTIONAL)
> >
> > I wouldn't use the prefix "Project", beside that I think it's ok.

How about if we put GlobalSuperBuildOptions.cmake in $HOME?
Then it doesn't need to clutter the git repo if we make personal changes there.

also I'm not sure if we need the project specific build options file.
if people need to modify options per project, shouldn't that be
done by setting SB_OPTION_<ProjectName> in the GlobalSuperBuildOptions?