SuperBuildOptions.cmake location

Valentin Rusu Kde at rusu.info
Tue Aug 16 07:30:35 UTC 2011

Hello,
The SuperBuild.cmake file includes a SuperBuildOptions.cmake optional file. As I understand, this file is intended to hold the settings specific to my setup, globally. If I put it next to the SuperBuild.cmake file, it won't get included. If I put it under some subdirectory (say kdesupport), then it gets included. But in this case I should repeat it in every sibling subdirectory, and that's error prone IMO. Is this the intended design? If yes, will that be possible to add another include for a global options file ? If not, well, I already commited a change to the include directive that get's the SuperBuildOptions.cmake from the main directory where SuperBuildcmake sits.

--
Valentin Rusu (valir)
KSecretsService (KWallet replacement)