Fwd: Re: [soprano] /: Further improve FindRaptor.cmake

Michael Jansen info at michael-jansen.biz
Fri Aug 5 18:14:12 UTC 2011

Forgot the list

Subject: Re: [soprano] /: Further improve FindRaptor.cmake
Date: Friday, August 05, 2011, 08:13:41 PM
From: Michael Jansen <kde at michael-jansen.biz>
To: Raymond Wooninck <tittiatcoke at gmail.com>

On Friday, August 05, 2011 12:10:25 PM you wrote:
> Git commit c7c5c16fa790053cd6b654b5cdd11984ffa29b9d by Raymond Wooninck.
> Committed on 05/08/2011 at 12:05.
> Pushed by rwooninck into branch 'master'.
>
> Further improve FindRaptor.cmake
>   - Only Raptor2 is required
>   - If Raptor2 is not found, but Raptor1 then a nice message is printed
>   - Version check for Raptor2 has been moved to the main CMakeList.txt
>
> NOTICE: Untested on windows.

May i ask for the reason of this patch? I consider most of it unnecessary.,
parts even wrong.

  - Why did you remove the abilitz to check for Raptor1?
  - Why did you REMOVE the version check? I see nothing checking for the
    version anymore
  - I don't think macro_ensure_version does what you think it does.

If i am right it no longer fails with versions 2.0.0.

Mike