openssl cmake module

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 15:16:33 CEST 2011

matthias sweertvaegher <matthias.sweertvaegher at gmail.com> writes:

> so, could someone please have a look at that? I am trying to provide a
> package for my plasmoid on the opensuse build service but I fail due
> to this linking problem with openssl. Or maybe I am trying to do
> something in the wrong way? Why does nobody else have this problem..?
>
> Feel free to comment on my build file which can be found here:
> http://gitorious.org/telemeter-plasmoid/telemeter-plasmoid/blobs/master/CMakeLists.txt

I was able to clone and build it just fine here on FreeBSD.

By taking a quick look at the diff output between KDE's
FindOpenSSL.cmake and CMake's FindOpenSSL.cmake, the only relevant
difference I can see is that CMake's FindOpenSSL.cmake also looks for
libcrypto besides libssl.

I do not have access to an openSUSE system -- in case you do, can you
check if this is the difference that makes your plasmoid build?