new scripts to drive nightly builds available, please try

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue May 4 19:31:45 CEST 2010

On Monday 03 May 2010, Andreas Pakulat wrote:

> > > Because the system doing the build might not be using svn, but for
> > > example a git-svn or mercurial-svn or some other distributed-vcs-svn
> > > bridge. I at least have that for all kde projects I work on regularly.
> >
> > Shouldn't it in this case do an update/pull from git or hg ?
>
> No, it would rather need to be a git svn rebase, which is specific for
> git-svn bridge. I'm not talking about doing builds of a module that is
> hosted in git, I'm talking about me using git-svn locally for that
> module.

See my other mail. For these builds it doesn't matter whether you are using
git-svn locally or not. They should just get the sources from the main
repository, which is currently svn (not for kdevelop anymore, I know).
If the main repository is a git one, then of course the scripts should get the
sources from the git master.