Do not force CMAKE_COLOR_MAKEFILE=ON

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Tue Jun 29 02:29:15 CEST 2010

On Sunday 27 June 2010 7:33:15 pm Maciej Mrozowski wrote:

> Let me reverse the question: why do you need to explicitly enable colours? :)

Mainly because the developers like it.
The old buildsystem (with unsermake) enabled colors and we got attached to that feature.
colors were set on by default iirc

So this is just making things behave like they have for many years and because
the developers like it that way.

Not saying that we can't change for a good reason.  But this sounds more like
a bug in CMake or something you could easily fix in your build script.

Personally, I've never seen those escape-chars in my build logs.