CMake policies issues was: Re: kdesupport/automoc

Maciej Mrozowski reavertm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 20:35:57 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 23 of June 2010 23:00:12 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Tuesday 22 June 2010, Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> Ok, I added cmake_policy(PUSH/POP) to Automoc4Config.cmake, so any policy
> changes done inside there don't propagate to the outside, so CMP0002 is not
> reset to NEW, so the duplicated target names should be ok.
> Let me know if there are still problems.

While we're at it, would be something like attached patch more reliable?
So not to rely on find_program or get_filename_component to aquire automoc4
path, instead to use CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX/bin/automoc4 directly. I mean, at
the time Automoc4Config is prepared, we already know exactly where is automoc4
executable located.

I've also moved Automoc config files from <libdir>/automoc4 to
<libdir>/cmake/Automoc4 to decrease namespace pollution and to keep it
consistent with kdelibs/kdevplatform/kdeworkspace/soprano (it requires cmake
2.6.3 I think).