Using dynamic Qt plugins in KAuth

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 12:07:58 CET 2010

On Sunday 14 February 2010 00:00:52 Christoph Feck wrote:
> On Saturday 13 February 2010 20:42:21 Dario Freddi wrote:
> > Is something like  ${LIB_INSTALL_DIR}/kauth/helper acceptable?
>
> No, use something like ${PLUGIN_INSTALL_DIR}/plugins/kauthbackends/

Thanks. I committed the fix in 1089968 so that the set lines are now

set(KAUTH_HELPER_PLUGIN_DIR "${PLUGIN_INSTALL_DIR}/plugins/kauth/helper" CACHE
STRING "Where KAuth's helper plugin will be installed")

This should fix both of the issues pointed by Alexander. If no further
objections will arise, I'll backport everything in a pair of days.

--

Dario Freddi
KDE Developer
GPG Key Signature: 511A9A3B