Automoc hanging for some FreeBSD users

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 05:05:01 CET 2010

At Thu, 25 Nov 2010 18:42:04 +0100,
David Faure wrote:

> On Wednesday 24 November 2010, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> > 1) the subprocess hasn't exited [...]
> > 1, 2 and 3 are bugs outside of Qt -- either in the subprocess
>
> Well the subprocess is "moc", so we're back into Qt :-)
>
> Raphael: is there a "moc" process still running?

Sorry for not answering earlier. The guy who was having these problems
has not answered my mails for some time, so I still don't know the
answer for your question.

I did experience the same issue once while compiling kdepim, but
couldn't debug it further.

As soon as I get an answer from the original user (or from someone
else, for that matter), I'll get back to this thread.