Buildsystem changes for KWin mobile

Martin Gräßlin kde at martin-graesslin.com
Mon Dec 6 18:06:38 CET 2010

On Sunday 05 December 2010 15:27:07 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Monday 29 November 2010, Martin Gräßlin wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > please keep me CC-ed as I am not subscribed. Thanks
> >
> > As you might know I am currently working on the OpenGL ES port of KWin
> > and have some build system related questions.

> > Oh and we need to find OpenGL ES. I use a script from Gluon and extended
> > it to also find EGL. It would be nice if someone who is competent in
> > this area could do it properly and maybe add it to kdelibs
>
> As a first step you could post it here :-)
Hehe, right. I imported my work to a scratch repo yesterday, so you can find
it at [1] The git log should also show the other changes I did to the build
system

> >  or better cmake directly.
>
> That's not a problem, it just needs a maintainer, i.e. somebody who cares
> for it once it has entered cmake. This should be somebody who actually
> uses this stuff and knows what it is about (i.e. not me).
Same for me just the other way around. I just do not know enough about CMake
and the other plattforms.

Martin

[1]: http://gitweb.kde.org/scratch/graesslin/kwin-
gles.git/blob/HEAD:/cmake/modules/FindOpenGLES.cmake