Please review: cmake check for Cagibi

Sune Vuorela nospam at vuorela.dk
Tue Aug 24 01:03:29 CEST 2010

On 2010-08-23, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau <kossebau at kde.org> wrote:
> following up to my and your emails on "How to test for a D-Bus run-time
> dependency?" last tuesday here please find and then comment on my proposal to
> test for the existance of cagibi during the build, so there is some hint at
> every build of kdebase on this optional dependency.

Hi

I think you should make it more clear in the message that it is a
*runtime dependency* and not a *build time dependency*.

If I was a packager seeing this message, without having read this
thread, this message would make me add cagibi stuff to the build
environment, rather than making sure it was available when users did
apt-get install <stuff>

/Sune