KDE/kdelibs/cmake/modules

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 16:06:26 CEST 2009

In data domenica 06 settembre 2009 15:57:59, Alexander Neundorf ha scritto:
> Sure ? I don't see it.

You are right. We replaced that macro with stubs some time ago and I
completely forgot about it. Whatever, here comes FindPolkitQt.cmake without
the macro, but featuring fixes (and license change). If this one's good for
commit, I will commit files&fixes for kdelibs, then I'll do the same for
kdebase. Could you please tell me the correct procedure to bump up the kde
version? we definitely need to, after these changes

--

Dario Freddi
KDE Developer
GPG Key Signature: 511A9A3B