FindKDE4Internal.cmake and Nepomuk

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sun May 10 01:08:48 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 28 April 2009, Sebastian Trüg wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 April 2009 23:10:28 Alexander Neundorf wrote:

You mean kdelibs/cmake/modules/FindNepomuk.cmake, which is then later used via
find_package(Nepomuk)
in other KDE modules ?

> > > it existed for a brief period before 4.0.

> > > same as with kmetadata. renamed before 4.0

> > > yes.
> >
> > I guess then it should be ok.
>
> So... can you help me here a bit?
> Actually Nepomuk has Soprano as dependency. If that is not there it will
> not be compiled. Can that check be put into FindKDE?

Hmm, no.
For a some generic KDE application it is as I understand not necessary to
check whether Soprano is available (if Soprano is only required for
_building_ Nepomuk).

But we can just provide the Nepomuk (which is part of kdelibs) specific
information via FindKDE4Internal.cmake.
This would be the libraries and the include dir, right ?
Anything more than that ?