branches/KDE/4.3/kdelibs/nepomuk/core

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Jun 28 16:34:46 CEST 2009

On Saturday 27 June 2009, Brad King wrote:
> David Faure wrote:
> > On Friday 26 June 2009, Brad King wrote:
> >> The question in this thread is why don't all configurations just
> >> follow #3 and accept DEBUGFULL?  David: In your 'kdepim' source
> >> try adding the code
> >>
> >>    get_property(loc TARGET KDE4__nepomuk PROPERTY LOCATION_DEBUG)
> >>    message("neopumk=[${loc}]")
> >>
> >> where "KDE4__nepomuk" is the name of the target on which that
> >> IMPORTED_LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES_DEBUGFULL property you posted
> >> was set.  What does it print?
> >
> > neopumk=[/d/kde/inst/kde4/lib/libnepomuk.so.4.3.0]
> >
> > but I'm not sure what this tells us about soprano ;-)
>
> It does tell us that CMake is picking one of the imported
> configurations to match with local configuration DEBUG.
> However, without an explicit mapping in the target property
> MAP_IMPORTED_CONFIG_DEBUG we cannot control which one.
>
> What configurations are installed?  The files
> KDELibs4LibraryTargets-*.cmake contain the various configs.

There's
KDELibs4LibraryTargets.cmake
and
KDELibs4LibraryTargets-debugfull.cmake

The first one only says:

# Create imported target KDE4__nepomuk
ADD_LIBRARY(KDE4__nepomuk SHARED IMPORTED)

while the second one says:

# Import target "KDE4__nepomuk" for configuration "debugfull"
SET_PROPERTY(TARGET KDE4__nepomuk APPEND PROPERTY IMPORTED_CONFIGURATIONS DEBUGFULL)
SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES(KDE4__nepomuk PROPERTIES
  IMPORTED_LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES_DEBUGFULL "/d/kde/src/4/qt-copy/lib/libQtCore.so;-lpthread;KDE4__kdecore;KDE4__kdeui;/d/kde/inst/kdesupport-for-4.3/lib/libsoprano.so"
  IMPORTED_LOCATION_DEBUGFULL "/d/kde/inst/kde4/lib/libnepomuk.so.4.3.0"
  IMPORTED_SONAME_DEBUGFULL "libnepomuk.so.4"
  )

> Did you re-install all such configurations after the patch
> that added soprano to the link interface?

Yes, I deleted the contents of <kdedir>/share/apps/cmake/modules/ and reinstalled kdelibs.