branches/KDE/4.3/kdelibs/nepomuk/core

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Sat Jun 27 17:18:25 CEST 2009

David Faure wrote:
> On Friday 26 June 2009, Brad King wrote:
>> The question in this thread is why don't all configurations just
>> follow #3 and accept DEBUGFULL?  David: In your 'kdepim' source
>> try adding the code
>>
>>    get_property(loc TARGET KDE4__nepomuk PROPERTY LOCATION_DEBUG)
>>    message("neopumk=[${loc}]")
>>
>> where "KDE4__nepomuk" is the name of the target on which that
>> IMPORTED_LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES_DEBUGFULL property you posted
>> was set.  What does it print?
>
> neopumk=[/d/kde/inst/kde4/lib/libnepomuk.so.4.3.0]
>
> but I'm not sure what this tells us about soprano ;-)

It does tell us that CMake is picking one of the imported
configurations to match with local configuration DEBUG.
However, without an explicit mapping in the target property
MAP_IMPORTED_CONFIG_DEBUG we cannot control which one.

What configurations are installed?  The files
KDELibs4LibraryTargets-*.cmake contain the various configs.
Did you re-install all such configurations after the patch
that added soprano to the link interface?

-Brad