KDE/kdevelop/languages/cpp/tests

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Sat Jul 18 03:01:31 CEST 2009

hi,
I've hit a problem when compiling a KDevelop test using gold. If we use the
usual ld it works fine but with gold it requires all the libraries to be
specified. As for what Andreas told me, it looks like linking against the
language would be enough to get the links for the shell and project (since
language links both of them), but my host seems to disagree.

Who's the fault here? any hint?

Thanks,
Aleix