KDE/kdelibs/cmake/modules

Marcus Hufgard (Kalkwerk Hufgard GmbH) Marcus.Hufgard at hufgard.de
Thu Jan 15 10:23:51 CET 2009

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Alexander Neundorf wrote:

>>> A reminder to everyone... non-trivial, non-obvious commits to
>>> kdelibs/cmake/modules should be reviewed on the k-c-d mailing list,
>>> just
>>> like any other commit into kdelibs.
>>
>> Hmm, we haven't really discussed how to handle it.
>> Should it be on k-c-d or on kde-buildsystem ?
>>
>> And we should announce the policy we come up with clearly.
>
> Also, it would have been nice to announce something first, given that
> I was poking at this exact same bug (and discussing it here, on
> kde-buildsystem; see
> http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.buildsystem/4047).
>
> It seems my patch is no longer necessary. However it is a good thing
> Alexander said something here, or I would have been fiddling with a
> redundant patch.

Hi All,

sorry i was the creater of this patch. Thats right it should be
discussed before here. In this moment we couldn't compile kdemultimedia.

I would change my patch to the proposal of Alexander and post it here
before commiting.

Could anyone say how the lib is named under Windows?

Thanks.

By

Marcus

--