KDE/kdelibs/cmake/modules

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 14 22:47:17 CET 2009

Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Wednesday 14 January 2009, Allen Winter wrote:
>> On Wednesday 14 January 2009 9:26:33 am Marcus Hufgard wrote:
>>> SVN commit 910978 by hufgardm:
>>>
>>> we need the PulseAudio Mainloop Library in kdemultimedia.
>>>
>>> Please have a look over it and expand it to win32 libs.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>> A reminder to everyone... non-trivial, non-obvious commits to
>> kdelibs/cmake/modules should be reviewed on the k-c-d mailing list, just
>> like any other commit into kdelibs.
>
> Hmm, we haven't really discussed how to handle it.
> Should it be on k-c-d or on kde-buildsystem ?
>
> And we should announce the policy we come up with clearly.

Also, it would have been nice to announce something first, given that I
was poking at this exact same bug (and discussing it here, on
kde-buildsystem; see
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.buildsystem/4047).

It seems my patch is no longer necessary. However it is a good thing
Alexander said something here, or I would have been fiddling with a
redundant patch.

--
Matthew
"Ah, yes. Control the media and you control the world."