FindPulseAudio insufficient

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 13 23:20:34 CET 2009

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> I've had a kdemultimedia build failure for a while. The problem is that
> pulse-mainloop-glib is not added to the libraries to link.
>
> How should this be fixed? Should FindPulseAudio.cmake look for it, or
> should there be a (mouthful!) FindPulseAudioMainloopGlib.cmake? (FWIW,
> there is a separate .pc for pulse-mainloop-glib.)

I should add that phonon (kdebase/runtime/phonon/kded-module) uses only
pulse; pulse-mainloop-glib seems to only be needed by kmix. (These are
actually the only two PA users that I I see in my almost-complete (no
extragear though) checkout.)

--
Matthew
"So, then, to whom do I have to be Really, Really Nice, to make that