Build error

Alexander Neundorf alexander.neundorf at gmx.net
Tue Jan 6 08:18:56 CET 2009

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 00:18:11 +0100
> Von: Patrick Spendrin <ps_ml at gmx.de>
> An: "KDE build system \\(cmake\\)" <kde-buildsystem at kde.org>
> Betreff: Build error

> Hi all,
>
> a very common error now and then is the following:
> CMake Error at

A few weeks ago (2 or so) I changed the "namespace" for the exported targets in kdelibs. They are now prefixed with "KDE4__".
So if you install a new kdelibs with a different buildtype these files are still lying around and will be included and lead to that error (because the exported targets are named now KDE4__kdecore instead of kdecore, to avoid potential name clashes in projects using kdelibs).

So this happens only if you have a install tree where still old files (from > 4.1 and < 4.2) from a different build configuration are existing. This is only the case now where people still have some "old" files installed and switch to current installations.

I added a script check_installed_exports_file.cmake to kdelibs/cmake/modules/  yesterday which I'll integrate with the installation tonight and which will do this cleanup automatically.

Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a