FindPlasma.cmake obsolete ?

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sun Jan 4 16:43:48 CET 2009

Hi,

in kdelibs/cmake/modules/ there is a FindPlasma.cmake.

But plasma has moved to kdelibs and is now found automatically by
find_package(KDE4)
which sets the appropriate variables like KDE4_PLASMA_LIBS etc.

Before KDE 4.2 there were no compatibility guarantees for plasma, right ?
So, where is this file used ?
I think it should be removed now that plasma is part of kdelibs. And we can't
break anything by removing it, since plasma itself will have broken
everything which depended on it before 4.2, right ?