FindQt4.cmake synced with the version from cmake

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Wed Dec 23 22:31:39 CET 2009

On Wednesday 23 December 2009, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Tuesday 22 December 2009, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> That's the case now, there was a bug in the logic of the
> _QT4_ADJUST_LIB_VARS().
> This doesn't mean the issue is really fixed, but it will happen only to
> people which really have both the release- and the debug-versions of the Qt
> libraries installed (I guess mostly Windows developers ?).
> Of course we will have to fix that too.

I think the best solution will be to create imported targets for the Qt4 libs
and set the configuration-specific location properties accordingly for the
release- and debug-libs.
Then QT4_QTCORE_LIBRARY etc. will be one item only again (something
like "Qt4__QtCore").

Will do this after Christmas.

Merry Christmas everybody :-)