Automated Unit tests for the Future

Andrew Manson g.real.ate at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 09:49:41 CEST 2009

On Thursday 06 August 2009 21:10:15 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Nevertheless having some big central machine ideally running a bunch of
> virtual machines, i.e. one with Windows, with OSX, FreeBSD and Solaris
> would be nice :-)
> I guess this would mean an Apple server...

Well on this point... if we had a CTest and CDash system we could set up a
build bot that would submit the test results just like everyone else. There
must be some way to add a tag to the submitted test results to make them
"official" results or something, i.e. set them apart from the test results
submitted by regular people. I think you can set certain machines up as
"Nightly Build" machines .