FindKDE4Internal.cmake and Nepomuk

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Tue Apr 28 13:14:44 CEST 2009

Currently we have a separate test for Nepomuk in kdebase and other places. I
think that should be moved into the standard kde finding cmake file. Can
someone help with that?

I already commited a small change but it mostly removes the non-existing
kmetadata lib and renames knepomuk to nepomuk. I dont know if that is enough
since I don't really know how the whole check works. Understanding it
completely will take some time while I am sure there is someone (Alex?) who
can do it in a minute. ;)

Thanks,
Sebastian