wildcards in DEPENDS

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Thu Nov 20 11:56:03 CET 2008

On Thursday 20 November 2008 10:27:11 Matthias Kretz wrote:
> Now, for some reason qt4_generate_moc stopped working for me. I don't see
> how that could be related, if it is and you have an idea please take a
> look.

It seems I found the problem:
the OBJECT_DEPENDS I added in Automoc4Config overwrites the OBJECT_DEPENDS
from qt4_generate_moc. I changed automoc to also use macro_add_file_dependency
now and kdelibs compiles again.

New atuomoc patch attached. I'd like to commit this, please review.

http://Vir.homelinux.org/