automoc4

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Sat May 10 13:10:14 CEST 2008

On Saturday 10 May 2008, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Do you mean testing if it is found automatically ?

I mean if it is found by the rest of KDE. I build and install everything
into /opt/kde4, including kdesupport. The question is if I need to clear
the build dir/install dir prior to testing, or not.
Now it works (I can build kde trunk), but I did not clear the build
dirs, as a full rebuild takes some time. :)

Andras