dashboards -- how to?

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 16:29:25 CET 2008

So it seems like for quite a while, dashbot and dirk's stuff are the
sole dashboard running ( at least, going by
http://public.kitware.com/dashboard.php?name=kde ).

I would like to start doing mac-based nightly tests again, but I'm not
sure how to go about doing so anymore.  Is there a kde-specific
dashboard that things are going to now?  Are we reliant entirely on
the custom stuff that's gone into dashbot?  I'd like to integrate into
stuff such that people will see it and hopefully catch when they make
platform-specific mistakes.

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick
Fink, KDE, and Mac OS X development