Split building

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Jan 8 10:39:21 CET 2008

On Monday 07 January 2008, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> target_link_libraries(kdepasswd ${LIBKONQ_LIBRARIES} ... )
It's not about kdepasswd but about the kcm subdir BTW.

> FindLibKonq.cmake could probably check whether it is called inside kdebase
> with libkonq or not (only slightly hackish) and act accordingly.
> But I have the feeling that this would be quite some work, if we need to do
> this for every small app.

If you are going to modify CMakeLists.txt, then it's simpler to just apply this patch, I think.

-target_link_libraries(kcm_useraccount konq ${KDE4_KDESU_LIBS})
+target_link_libraries(kcm_useraccount konq ${KDE4_KIO_LIBS} ${KDE4_KDESU_LIBS})

After all, this code uses KIO directly.
I'm just surprised that this is necessary.