Running unit tests on OSX

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Jan 7 00:46:34 CET 2008

On Saturday 05 January 2008, Marijn Kruisselbrink wrote:
> I'm not sure if it makes any sense to have GUI unit tests, but
> since it apparently is allowed, I think it should also be possible to
> run them.

Yes we definitely need GUI unit tests :-)
All those tests that create widgets and test things on it, need to be able to run too,
not only the non-GUI unit tests. Creating widgets doesn't necessarily mean -showing-
them, but we do need GUI apps in order to create widgets in the first place.

Not expert enough to really approve the patch but I guess it's fine.