debugfull

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 27 17:58:25 CEST 2008

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.koffice/15364

> The bits you posted are pretty meaningless to me, whats the problem?

Ah, that debugfull is really slow (due to being completely unoptimized),
and the techbase instructions currently "recommend" it? I was hoping
there was enough context there; /why/ are we using debugfull on
techbase, and is it really a good idea?

--
Matthew
WARNING: To reduce risk of serious embarrassment, ensure that Brain is