CPack Packaging for Windows/Mac (and possibly Linux)

Sune Vuorela debian at pusling.com
Sun Aug 24 23:37:19 CEST 2008

On Sunday 24 August 2008 23:25:03 Mike Arthur wrote:

> In my experience using CPack however I'm pretty sure we could get the
> package generators in such a state that they could be used downstream.

My impression (without much look at it) is that the deb support might be
producing technically valid debian packages, but not of a quality
suitable for debian.

.. and some guy within the last months came by debian developer maillist
talking about how he implemented the .deb support - and a few mails
later he said that he never read the debian packaging policies, but just
reverse engineered .deb packages.

That has at least convinced me to not spend any further time looking at
the .deb support in cmake in the near future.

/Sune
--
Do you know how can I do for installing the icon from ICQ 8.7 or from the file
inside AutoCAD?

You have to insert in the editor on the line of the ADSL cable over the
wordprocessor to log on a RW cache.