CMake coding style

Patrick Spendrin ps_ml at gmx.de
Sun Aug 17 02:08:25 CEST 2008

Alexander Neundorf schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I've created a very basic cmake coding style on techbase (
> http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/CMake_Coding_Style ).
> Please have a look and let me know what you think.
> If you're ok with it, I'll announce it on k-c-d and kde-devel in a few days.

- Quoting the page:
"Use spaces for indenting, 2, 3 or 4 spaces preferably. Use the same
amount of spaces for indenting as is used in the rest of the file. "
I'd think you should decide - as it is currently mostly the case, we
have 4 spaces and we can specify that as a standard (staying consistent
in existing files!).

- casing is ok.

what I would like to add is (please rephrase it though):
For loops, if's and foreach's fill in both the starting line and the end
line e.g. the following shouldn't be used:
	if(BUILD_marble)
	endif()

so far I think it writes down the current standard and thus is good.

> Alex
regards,
Patrick

web:                 http://windows.kde.org