automoc4

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue Apr 29 22:58:08 CEST 2008

Hi,

now that automoc4 is in kdesupport and used by akonadi, I think we'll enable
it next week or so also for the rest of KDE (with a transition period where
the one from kdelibs is still used if automoc4 is not found).

I think we have to do some things now:
-write at least some documentation: a page on techbase ?

Matthias: if we want to keep the option to get it at some point into cmake, we
(you) need to relicense it to BSD. Can you do that ?

Is there an easy way to enforce rerunning automoc ? Would it be possible to
add a command line switch which does that ? Like e.g. deleting all generated
moc files or something like that ?